[AZ-Observing] Steve Coe

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:25:43 -0700

Steve called me yesterday just as I was leaving to spend an evening at Cherry
Rd with Richard Harshaw.  Steve asked that I post a message for him that he is
at Fredericksen's Meadow and the wind is pretty strong.  For Wednesday evening
and night he used binoculars due to the wind.  The temperature was something
like in the 40's - not bad for Fred Med.
Anyone looking to go up there early will find Steve there.  Actually I plan on
going up there some time next week but will post the message in a day or three.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ