[AZ-Observing] Steve Coe

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ Observing" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:39:36 -0700

Just got off the phone with Steve.  Seems he has a problem with the generator
on his mobile home, has left the airport and went back to Wickenburg to get it
fixed.  At this time he doesn't know about the problem, nor how long it may
take.  So, anyone expecting to join him this week may be in for a surprise and
find him not there.
My plans are to observe Thursday and Friday nights with a return on Saturday.
I also know there are others planning on similar schedules so there will be
folks there.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ