[AZ-Observing] Star Trails

  • From: Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Forum SAC <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 00:21:04 -0700

After the sky cleared at the antennas last night, I took one hour of 60 second
shots with my Canon 60 DA and stacked them tonight with software called
StarStax, free on the internet.

I'm not positive but as this image faces East my guess is the glow is the
Phoenix light dome. The swiggly on the right is probably me walking around with
a red light.

Here's the link:

Albert

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49526053@N04/8626153773/in/photostream/lightbox/