[AZ-Observing] Re: Star Atlas / Charting Software

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:44:56 -0700

I think I'm going to get on the pre-order list for SkyTools V 3.0, it
comes out Dec 1. Buncha new features. It can simulate just about any
telescope, finder or naked eye view, either symbolic or photo-realistic.
It says it shows the actual brightness of variable stars on the charts
and they change in real time, that's a new one.

Jack