[AZ-Observing] Re: Spectroscopy Questions

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 18:46:52 -0700

Jeff...
Tried to send you an email, and ask you to give me a call. I don't have you
phone.  I used the email that showed in this message.
Anyway,  if you can spare a few minutes, I really would like to ask you a
couple of questions.
Thanks.     Cell number is sig line, and/or home phone   480-839-2629

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)
Cell (602) 908-9092