[AZ-Observing] Spectroscopy Questions

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 16:00:20 -0700

I am preparing to do an observing project for the AL Carbon Star (Variable
Star) program. One of the observation areas is "The Stars Color".
So... I am looking into Spectroscopy.  (Use of Spectrograph...)

Is anyone out there doing this, who might be available for some phone
conversation ??

I am looking at a product called the Star Analyser 100  (alternate is 200)
from a company called Shelyak (Europe).
http://www.shelyak.com/dossier.php?id_dossier=45

Anyone with any experience with this product ??  Available for some phone
conversation ??

Thanks...

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)