[AZ-Observing] Speaker at EVAC

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:22:54 -0700

Howdy folks;

This is a little off topic, so I apologize in advance.

A.J. and I were chatting last night and he mentioned that I was announced as
the July speaker for EVAC.  I have an email into Ms. Jane about this.

Here is my question:  what is the date of the July meeting for EVAC?

The reason:  I will be out of town during my break in classes, first for an
Alaska vacation with my beautiful wife and then to move my Mom out to AZ from
FLA....so, I cannot be certain that I will be back until July 15.  That is the
date when I start teaching classes again at DeVry.

If the meeting is after July 15, then all is well.....if it is before that day,
I really can't be sure that I will be in town.  I could be in a truck driving
my Mom's stuff across Texas.  (Pray for me!).

Thanks for your info;
Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist