[AZ-Observing] Spaniard looking for articles

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 22:13:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi AZ;

I got this email from a gentleman in Spain.  If any of you would like to
get in touch and see if you have any of these articles, let him know.

Thanks;
Steve Coe

From: Miguel L. M.Á. <miglma@xxxxxxxxx>  Add to Contacts
To: stevecoeaz2001@xxxxxxxxx

Good evening.

I'm contacting you due to a suggestion from Bob (BobinKy in CN).
"Kentucky Bob said hello to you".

I'm asking for some help in finding some old articles publicated in S&T.

Here it is the post I've published at CN:
http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3680895&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=all&vc=1

I'm interested in using a micrometer, so I'm searching for the following
articles:

1942,11,18,,A Simple Filar Micrometer,"Brown, Earle B."

1961,9,140,Feature,The Construction of a Filar Micrometer,"Worley, Charles
E.",

1961,11,261,Feature,Measuring Double Stars with a Filar
Micrometer,"Worley, Charles E."

1977,5,391,Gleanings for ATMs,A Homemade Filar Micrometer,"Polman, Jorge"

1980,6,519,Gleanings for ATMs,Measuring Double Stars with a Grating
Micrometer,"Pither, Colin M.",

1985,4,359,Gleanings for ATMs,A Filar Micrometer for Comets and Double
Stars,"Robertson, Timothy J.",,

1987,9,310,Gleanings for ATMs,A Wire Micrometer for Photographs,"Balbi,
Luigi",

1988,11,487,Feature,Box: Micrometers for Double Stars,"Soulie, Edgar",

Do you know where can I find something about these articles?

I'm in Spain, and I'm trying also to locate any University that can have
such old issues of the magazine inside its library.

Could you give me any other idea to get these articles?

Thank you very much for your answer, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience
caused by this email.

Best Regards, and clear skies.

Miguel L.