[AZ-Observing] Space Station

  • From: "Don Hinchliffe" <don.hinchliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:54:30 -0700

The space station just passed over Phoenix.  No aids with me tonight, just
naked eye, but I could still make out two seperate pieces. Looking at Starry
Night it looks like the Jules Verne was leading the ISS tonight.  Hopefully
someone was ready with a scope and camera tonight to get the two in flight.
The station is getting brighter all the time as they keep adding to it.
Quite an amazing object.

Don Hinchliffe