[AZ-Observing] Re: Some thoughts on the AAMM

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:49:24 -0700

Brian, all I can say is the recording was on the back page of his check list
just below M30.  So my guess is 5:00AM MST, mainly because M30 rose a round
that time.  Jim came over to speak with me when many  of the lists were being
turned in.  Unfortunately I didn't get much chance to ask questions.

Clear skies,
aj