[AZ-Observing] Some results from New Moon trip

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Org, Az-Observing@Freelists." <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 02:49:04 -0700

Howdy all;

I am back in the RV park at Wickenburg.  Overall, I had a fun time at
the Antennas with George Kolb, but I got meager results trying to get
the imaging rig up and working.  I got a few wide field shots, but never
did get the ED 80 to autoguide.  I plan on doing some more testing and
also downloading a newer version of PHD.  Once I know more I can ask for
help and supply more details.

It was nice to be out under Arizona skies, but we had several very windy
nights and three or four with clouds coming and going...and a few clear.
  I am hoping for a better shot at getting some good images in December.

I hope to see some of you folks at the Holiday Party, first Saturday in
December at Matt's house.

See ya;
Steve Coe