[AZ-Observing] Re: Sombrero Revealed

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:52:07 -0700

I went back to the JMI website and used that one, it has no frame, but
thanks for all the offers. Matt L. sent me an 1152X864 image that showed
extremely clearly the link between the two little daisy-chained galaxies at
bottom lower left. Actually the whole galaxy is surrounded by scads of tiny
galaxies. That's one of the things I like about Hubble deep sky photos.

Jack Jones
Public Events
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix AZ