[AZ-Observing] Re: Solar images on a Monsoon Sunday...]

  • From: Howard Anderson <handy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZOBS <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:14:09 -0700

Hi Chris,

I am enjoying very much your solar shots!  Great work!

Tarantulas sound like fun.  :-)  I've only seen one once here
in Arizona - out near the Peralta trailhead at night years ago
when we went out to observe the Perseid meteor shower.  A friend's
son set his personal high-jump record when he suddenly realized this
thing was approaching his feet in the dark...  :-)

--

Thanks,

Howard, in Tempe AZ

Http://www.astroshow.com