[AZ-Observing] Solar images on a Monsoon Sunday...

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Az-Observing List <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

We were rained out again last night up here in Payson, but this morning I was
able to get a few solar shots in with the PST in between clouds.  There was
some nice tree shaped proms today, "arboreal type" but very little to offer in
the way of sun spots.  Anyway, enjoy todays sun:
http://www.schursastrophotography.com/solar/pst072411.html
Clear Skies,

Chris

Schur's Web Portal: http://www.schursastrophotography.com