[AZ-Observing] Re: Solar eclipse

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:06:02 -0700

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 22:30:36 -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:

> I have uploaded 3 images to my web directory:
>
>   http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/dscn3076.FirstContact+3min.scaled40.jpg
>   http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/dscn3128.MidEclipse.scaled40.jpg
>   http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/dscn3178.InTheTree.scaled40.jpg
>
> These were at 17:21, 18:23, and 19:08 respectively.

I added one more image for the humor...

   http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/dscn3181.SettingBehindAHouse.scaled40.jpg

This image was taken at 19:15.  Just prior, I had taken a Quicktime movie
of the sun in the tree branches, and upon completion, the CF card was
full.  I had to find several images to delete, freeing enough space for
this last image.  Of course, when I got back to taking images, the sun had
mostly slipped behind the house behind mine.

        -Paul

messages.  Thanks.