[AZ-Observing] Re: So where's the action tonite?

  • From: Tom Polakis <polakis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:19:54 -0700

At 12:27 PM 7/21/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Ok, so where's everyone headed?  The satellite shots show a good looking
western half.  I'm thinking Cherry Rd, with the alternative as Eagle Eye.

Unless you want to study moths native to the Harquahala region, I'd
discourage Eagle Eye.  It was well after midnight before the temperature
was pleasant last night, and the many bugs never did let up.

Weatherwise, it's the water vapor image shows that the entire state is
going to be murky, even if it isn't cloudy.  You might get a comfortable
night of decent transparency tonight.

Tom

---

Tom Polakis