[AZ-Observing] So where's the action tonite?

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:27:41 -0700

Ok, so where's everyone headed?  The satellite shots show a good looking
western half.  I'm thinking Cherry Rd, with the alternative as Eagle Eye.
Who's with me?  (given the clouds stay away...)

Thad

Thad Robosson
Please note my new Email address...
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 08.03W, 33 32.67N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.