[AZ-Observing] Re: Snow

  • From: Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 20:06:19 -0700

I was at the Titan Missile Museum today and yes it was very windy. The rain
held off while we on the tour and operating ham radio on the 80' Dicone
antenna. The ride home was a bit wet though. Poor visibilty most of the way due
to either blowing dust or rain. The rain was pretty hard around Casa Grande.

Sent from my iPod
Rick Tejera
Editor, SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club