[AZ-Observing] Re: Small scope and Binocular night at Flatiron for Saturday Night

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:38:24 -0700

The model for next week I'm worried about, for the MM. Could hurt T-shirt
sales - we'd have to print them up stamped with 'RAINED OUT' or 'Flaming
Frogged!' as suggested by our illustrious Club Treasurer. Congrats to Steve
Coe for his Deep Sky article in April Astronomy mag on the Virgo Cluster.

Jack Jones
Public Events Coordinator
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix AZ