[AZ-Observing] Re: Slide Show for Mac

  • From: Jim Warthman <jim.warthman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:13:49 -0700

On 2004-07-18 4:36 PM, "Tom Polakis" <tpolakis@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> At 01:16 PM 7/18/2004 -0700, Jon Schoen wrote:
>> I would love to view the slide show, but it is an EXE file, is there any way
>> you can re-create the slide show for those of us who have Macintosh
>> computers?
>
> Not that I know of.  It appears that there is no Mac version of ProShow
> software that I used to create it, either.

Tom,
I'm another one of the Mac users who would *really* like to see your slide
show.

I can't speak for "ProShow", but Photoshop CS has a "PDF Presentation"
command that can create a cross-platform, PDF-based slideshow. Any chance
that you could give that a try, for those of us on the "other OS"?  ;-)

Thanks!

-- Jim