[AZ-Observing] Re: Sign for the gate at Cherry Rd.

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 09:57:10 EDT

>Forgive for my slightly off topic post, but I figure that more than just SAC
members >may be headed to Cherry Rd. tonight

        No, this is not off topic. AZ Observing is what this site is supposed
to be about. AZ Observing that includes where are people going to observe
across the state. And if anyone complains remind them about PAS 25 years ago
when you could not go out and observe for all the different reasons you can
think of, PAS is the reason SAC exists!

       Clear Skies
       SAC charter member
       Dwight L Bogan