[AZ-Observing] Re: Sight of a lifetime - and a problem

  • From: <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:10:47 -0400

Alan,

The service packs are in the Library Section: =
http://www.skymap.com/smp10_service_packs.htm.

The best place to get support is through the Skymap Yahoo group. The =
link to join this group is at the bottom of the home page. Not only does =
Chris respond to questions & inquires within 24 hours, there is a wealth =
of knowledge from other users of the program who can also offer =
assistance and insight. Trust me when I tell you, this is a very well =
supported piece of software. You've just haven't found the right spot =
yet. The link above will get to the service pack and the Yahoo groups =
will get you direct access to the author.

Clear Southern Skies
Rick