[AZ-Observing] Re: Should we go to 5 Mile Meadow this weekend?

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 03:12:21 -0700

Jennifer;

I wish that some kind of last minute decision could be made, but it can't.
One of the stipulations that the forest service put on our using that site
is that if we have a group larger than 10 then we would have a portable
toilet.  That is why I need a consensus of what people are planning to do.

Steve Coe