[AZ-Observing] Re: Short Night

  • From: "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 23:34:29 -0700

Yeah, we had fog this morning in New River.  Rare for this area.  Even
though the Sun was shining today, you could feel the chill of the wind from
evaporative cooling.  I wanted to check out Mars tonight, but figured
there'd be a dew problem.  It stopped raining 36 hours ago, but my weather
station reports a relative humidity of 80%.  So I didn't bother setting up
my scope.  NWS predicts we'll be drying out in the next week.  Hopefully,
clear skies soon.

Dan Heim