[AZ-Observing] Re: Sh2-240 or Simeis 147 in Taurus

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:32:54 -0700

"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has a few things to say on the
subject of towels.  A towel, it says, is the most massively useful thing
an interstellar hitch hiker can have.  Partly it has great practical
value... "

Douglas Adams,  The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy

Add one more thing to the list.

Andrew

--

Andrew Cooper