[AZ-Observing] Setting Solar Eclipse from Chandler

  • From: Rick SCOTT <rmscott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:02:46 -0700

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to check out this eclipse, but
ended up being able to. At the last minute I went to one of my local
sites that has a great view toward the west and was able to get a decent
photograph of it. The following link will take you my page for it on my
web site. Enjoy.

http://naturalimagesgallery.com/space_sky/solar_eclipse_setting_20120520.html