[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar Stargaze

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:14:04 -0700

Yes, about a block N. of I 10 on the E. side of Dysart--I'll see you @
2:30--Life is Grand!

-----Original Message-----
From: AJ Crayon [mailto:acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 8:11 PM
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel-Schwaar Stargaze

Jennifer, 2:30 sounds good to me.  As I recall the burger joint is north of
10, correct?

I'm currently trying to get an observing program together for tomorrow.
Canis
Major, Orion, Lynx, Hydra, Cancer and Leo.  But now I have to figure on
Ikeya-Zhang early on . . . and I forgot about the planets!!

Such fun...

I had to repost this as the "30" line limit caught me.  I ALWAYS get caught
on
that as this is the only list that imposes a limit on responses.

aj

kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> AJ
> Thanks, I would appreciate very much to caravan.
>
> Is In and Out Burgers on Dysart and I 10 a good gathering point? 2:30?
>
> Jennifer

messages.  Thanks.