[AZ-Observing] Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amastro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 06:33:40 -0700

Howdy folks;

Just a quick note for any of you making plans for the future.  I have chosen
Friday and Saturday, March 15 and 16 for the 2002 Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze.
I had to pick between a skinny Moonrise in the morning and a skinny Moonset in
the evening and I chose the latter, for no good reason at all.  So, there will
be an hour or so of thin Moon in the evening twilight, it will provide you some
time to chat with other observers and get collimated.

I look forward to seeing a fun group of observers;
Steve Coe

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: