[AZ-Observing] Sentinel tale of woe

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:43:36 -0700

Hello all;

Well, I have screwed myself up and I am sorry.

I committed to something I can't get out on Saturday night.  I may have =
read
the calendar wrong and thought it was Full Moon when I said I would be =
at a
wedding, or maybe I just didn't remember that this was Sentinel weekend.
Either way, I need to be back in town on Saturday. =20

So, I am going to Sentinel for Thursday and Friday.  I have some
observations to do for my book and I need to get them done.  I know that =
couple of folks are considering coming out for Thursday, so if your =
schedule
allows, I will look forward to seeing you there.

I do have some extras of the solar system challenge handout, I will pass
them on to a responsible SAC member (?) if you need one.

See ya there;
Steve Coe