[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel still?

  • From: Joe Goss <apachejo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:47:58 -0700

Thad Robosson wrote:

> > Is anyone still planning on driving out to Sentinel (or Flat Iron for
> > that matter) tonight?  The forecast remains dismal (from 9045), but
> > the satellite pictures look hopeful (or is that just teasing
>
> Hey Joe,
>
> Rick and myself decided to can this trip.  Clouds just look like too much,
> and the forecast is all "mostly cloudy".  Couldn't see spending $20 in gas
> to camp out in the (possible) rain.  Of, course now that I've said that, you
> could probably go out there and have one of the best nights possible...  :-/
>
> Thad
>
> ---
> This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list.  If you wish to be
> removed from this list, send E-mail to: AZ-Observing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> with the subject: unsubscribe.
>
> This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
> the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
> messages.  Thanks.

WHAT A BUNCH OF FAIR WEATHER ASTRONOMERS!!!
GUESS I WILL STAY HOME TOO.
                                                         JOE

--

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential

If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and
constitutes an
irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its
correct context somewhere
other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and
may be
ignored.

No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the
kelpie next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with
an overwhelming
fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message
revealed by
reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft.
However, by
pouring a complete circle of salt round yourself and your computer you can
ensure that no
harm befalls you and your pets.

If you have received this email in error, please immediately reformat
your hard drive.

                           Joe

---