[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel still?

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 15:10:10 -0700

> Is anyone still planning on driving out to Sentinel (or Flat Iron for
> that matter) tonight?  The forecast remains dismal (from 9045), but
> the satellite pictures look hopeful (or is that just teasing

Hey Joe,

Rick and myself decided to can this trip.  Clouds just look like too much,
and the forecast is all "mostly cloudy".  Couldn't see spending $20 in gas
to camp out in the (possible) rain.  Of, course now that I've said that, you
could probably go out there and have one of the best nights possible...  :-/

Thad

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.