[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Zip

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 17:27:57 -0700

Have helped in the setup of the 12" LX200, TAAA'er George Barber has
one, it is really a two person job to get it onto the tripod.  One
strong person could manage, but I wouldn't be comfortable doing it.  The
11" Nexstar I use is a one person job, even my wife can get it onto the
tripod.

I hope to be there, arriving an hour or so before sunset Saturday, again
weather permitting, a last look at the visible satellite imagery before
commiting.

Andrew

Andrew Cooper
http://www.siowl.com