[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Star Party

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 07:50:33 -0800 (PST)

The sign gave me pause the first time I went to Sentinel as well. The
observing site is north of the base and the sign is deceptive.

I was the other "brave soul" that left at 6pm. The drive home was
rainy at times but uneventful. Except for the patch of highway that
makes my trailer vibrate violently until I slow doen to 60mph. But
that is there rain or shine, so I expected it.

I'd be up for Sentinel again next month if anyone else is.

Joe Larkin