[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Sat. 9-22

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:16:07 -0700

Good point. I did notice the "dome" was not a dome but a blip and then
extended layering very low but lengthy along the NE horizon. Several times
there would be a train light or a car light off in that direction too and
hoped it wasn't an offroader. The Yuma dome was very small. I'm used to
domes spreading towards 45 degrees and these are 10-15.

Jack Jones