[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel, I know that it is clear overhead, but look at a weather map

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:02:40 -0700

Hello all;

With Kimball's poetry as a guide (it seems as useful as any other), I
just took the scope out of the Subaru and am going to go to the Safeway
for sodas and ice.  If you wish any other beverages than Coke, Diet Coke
or water, then bring it.  Frank we can compare scopes are some other
time, sorry.

I hope to see some of you tonight;
Steve

P.S.  Just to put the icing on the cake, I packed up so quickly at
Sentinel that I left my "hockey puck" shake-enders at the site.  I have
this plan to put a set of them at all the places we go scoping and then
I have a reserved spot;-)