[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel, I know that it is clear overhead, but look at a weather map

  • From: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 13:03:50 -0700

Hello all you desperados!

Dig this:

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/public/sat_index.asp?type=3Dloop&satty=
pe=3Dei
&getArea=3DAZ_&btnGet=3Dbtnst

The only reason why it's reasonably clear over Phoenix right now is =
because
the low is spinning directly over us. As a matter of fact, I am quite =
sure
the axis of spin is centered on my back patio.

I bet the back side of this system is going to dump some rain this =
evening,
just like last night. In any event, dew will be a big problem, so break =
out
your dew-busting equipment (if you have it). And take along your =
rain-wear,
just in case . . .

Insanity rules!

Matt