[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel 5/4 or 5/5

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:06:19 -0700

Randy, I take several kinds of meds depending on severity.  My preference is
the nasal spray Afrin because it puts the medication where the irritation is
located.  If it gets worse then there's Actifed for night time use or
non-drowsey Sudafed for day time.  The nice thing is the shrink nasal
cavities, along with other parts of the body.  But they work for me.

Guess we are lucky to have many choices.  Now if we could only get lucky
withweather!

Clear skies,
aj

Randy Peterson wrote:
AJ, what do you take for allergies? I have had them all my life. That,
coupled with asthma, was enough for the draft board to tell me they didn't
want me during Vietnam. I have found that Costco's version of Claretin,
called AllerClear works very good for me. One tablet a day, doesn't cause
drowsiness, and the price is MUCH cheaper than Claritin. After having said
that, I suppose you have already tried it and can't use it - but thought it
was worth mentioning! Randy ----- Original Message ----- From: "AJ Crayon"
<acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>[1] To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent:
Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:03 PM Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel 5/4
or 5/5 From the looks of things today, I will not be up to any observing
thisweekend. The allergy season has started on me - and with a vengeance.
Hope my non-attendance is enough to guarantee clear skies. aj Thomas Conner
wrote: Is anyone going to Sentinel this Fri and/or Sat.? Tom Conner -- See
message header for info on list archives or unsubscribing, and please send
personal replies to the author, not the list. -- See message header for info
on list archives or unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the
author, not the list. -- See message header for info on list archives or
unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author, not the list.

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx