[AZ-Observing] Selling 18 inch Obsession

  • From: BillFerris@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:35:51 EDT

I am selling my 18 inch Obsession telescope. While I won't go into detail
or mention a price on this list, I did want to let interested parties know I
can  be contacted off-list for more information. For the astro club
newsletter  editors who subscribe, please contact me off-list if you would be
willing to  include an announcement in your next issue.

Bill Ferris
Flagstaff
_http://www.gcadventure.com_ (http://www.gcadventure.com)
_http://www.cosmic-voyage.net_ (http://www.cosmic-voyage.net)