[AZ-Observing] Re: Second night at NASP

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:18:16 -0700

So, Gary, Thad, et al;

Does this mean that the only time in the future that I will be invited to the
Northern Arizona Star Party is when I promise to leave if it gets cloudy????

I am not certain that I wish to take on the mantle of the "guy who can get rid
of the clouds, you just need to get rid of HIM!"

Maybe it will be better when the monsoons go away--hopefully that will be
before Christmas;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist