[AZ-Observing] Re: Second night at NASP

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:47:06 -0700

> I will do the same for you that I do for my wife--that's nice, hope you
had a good time.

Obviously, we need to hit Steve where it hurts....right in the Mak-Newt.
Steve, those were some GORGEOUS views through that scope.  I'm not as
experienced as some, but I would say that the view of the Veil was SUPERB.
Also, Iota Cas, Epsilon Lyra, the Cat's Eye, and Saturn (despite it's low
altitide) were very, very nice.  I can see why you want one of those scopes,
it's hard to believe that it was "only" 7inches of ap.

BTW, I have put a request into the Vatican to nominate you as "The patron
Saint of Arizona Astronomers."  Thanks for taking the clouds, that makes
twice now.  Steve, you have set a dangerous precedent.....

Thad