[AZ-Observing] Scope and accessories for sale

  • From: "SkyWatcher" <skywatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <EVAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 02:41:34 -0700

Hello everyone,

Below are friends of mine looking to sell some equipment.

The are getting up in years and can not longer use their equipment.

They live in the Fountain Hills area.

If you are interested please contact them directly...tell them you received
an e-mail from me.

Thank you,

Tony LaConte

Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx