[AZ-Observing] Re: Schurs astro site

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:27:50 -0700

Yes. Firefox apparently checks with Google to be sure a site has not been
compromised. If you click the button about learning more, you'll get a
report that a malicious software creep hit Chris's site and left behind some
doo doo. Only one report on it, per Google, and I imagine by now that Chris
is "safe" to visit again. I went ahead and told Firefox to ignore the
warning and viewed the images, and my AVG program detected nothing unusual.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ