[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturn's Rings: Time-lapse

  • From: "Tom Polakis" <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:00:40 -0700

Chris,

I have tried longer exposures, but they invariably blast the disc of
Saturn to the point of saturation.  Chris Go, one the best planetary
imagers, is routinely capturing the inner satellites.  I never know
whether to consider his work inspirational or discouraging.

Here is his Saturn gallery.

http://saturn.cstoneind.com/

Tom