[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturn tonight, Mon, Mar 18

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:13:07 -0700

I figured Steve would be out. Indeed a lovely night. About the sme as
last night, but not as cold or at least it doesn't feel as cold. I
just hopped in for a cup of hot chocolate and I'm headed back out to
get some infrared photometry on Pollux.

The stars seem very steady so I'm sure Steve will get some great
hi-power observations of Saturn.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins