[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday observing on the Mountain

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:38:54 EDT

> >> Are there any Astronomers with 4-wheel drive vehicles who would be
> >> interested in observing from the old solar observatory near the top of
> >> the Harquahala mt. ??
>
>      That's closed BLM/state land.

      I just saw the map on TV this evening. Basically anything East of 93 is
closed anything West of 93 is open with restrictions no open fires and that
includes cigarette smoking too.

      So Eagle Eye, Flatiron, Vekol, Sentinel, KOFA are all open with
restrictions mentioned above.

      Clear Skies
      Dwight L Bogan

messages.  Thanks.