[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday observing at Cherry Road

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 13:33:15 -0700

Howdy all;

I am making an observing list and getting ready for a cool night at Cherry
Road.  See ya there....

Directions to the Cherry Road West observing site

Take I-17 north for about 70 miles from Phoenix.  Take the Cherry Road exit
and turn left (west) over the freeway.  This is also Hwy. 169.  Go west
about 5
miles, just beyond mile marker 10.  There is a sign which says "Cherry 6",
at
the sign turn left (south).  Note:  this is the opposite way that the arrow
on
the sign points.  You will be on a pretty well-maintained dirt road.
However,
there are some natural speed bumps, so drive slow.  The site is located 5/10
of
a mile south of the hard surface of Cherry Road.  The observing field is on
the
right, through a gate.  Please keep this cattle gate closed if you are the
last to leave.

Steve Coe

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.