[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday observing at Cherry Road

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 13:10:18 -0700

Marshall, just checked the weather and the clearing trend seems to be
continuing.  Although Cherry Rd area is still cloudy, as of 1:00pm MST,
the dry air mass seems to be pushing its way north and I "HOPE" it will
clear out for this evening.  This is the same air mass that pushed the
clouds northward, out of Phoenix this morning.

Sooo, unless the weather turns differently I'm still on for Cherry Rd.
Besides it is much cooler up there than down here!

aj

Marshall Dailey wrote:

> So is everyone going to Cherry Road tonight?... just checking where all the
> fun will be...
>
> Marshall

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.