[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Star Party?

  • From: Wil Milan <wmilan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:57:44 -0700

Steve & AJ,

I'm presently nursing a tendon injury that makes it a bit of a pain
(literally) to get around, but if I'm more mobile by Saturday I'll plan to
join you at Flatiron. Should be a fine night.

Wil M.

At 01:00 AM 12/13/2001, you wrote:
>Jack, et al;
>
>I just don't have the time around Christmas to go for a long trip, but AJ
>and I are considering a short run to Flatiron for a Saturday night
>observing session.
>
>Hope to see some folks there;
>Steve
>
>stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
>Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
>Saguaro Astronomy Club web site:
>www.saguaroastro.org
>

>---
>This message is from the AZ-Observing mailing list.  If you wish to be
>removed from this list, send E-mail to: AZ-Observing-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
>with the subject: unsubscribe.

>This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
>the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
>messages.  Thanks.

Wil Milan
http://www.astrophotographer.com/
"The heavens declare the glory of God
And the firmament proclaims His handiwork."
   -- Psalm 19:1