[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday Star Party?

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:57:11 -0700

Wow.  You and Tom had actually already done what I had suggested!  Some
years ago when my telescope was portable I had spend an evening in
December at the 5,000 foot elevation, and managed to get through the
evening. It actually felt good, but then I had the advantage of a
portable observing hut I had made. When I read of accomplishments like
your's and Tom's, I wish I had a portable telescope to join you.  But
then, it might be too much for me and not having one (portable) is a
good excuse for not getting out.
Stan