[AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:24:00 -0700

Jeff,
Sounds like you have a great place to have a star party!!  Come to the next
meeting of Saguaro Astronomy Club-- Friday June 21st (the longest day of the
year) 7:30 at Grand Canyon University.  Enter the campus at the traffic
light on 33rd Ave.--our meeting is in the Fleming Building (last building on
the right side) you'll see a SAC sign.  Hope to see you there. Wish you
could make it out to Eagle Eye with us.  Good luck with your house.
Jenn.